Wednesday 27 January 2010

Planning Task

Lesson 2, 21/1/10

My group and I started of this lesson with completing our planning and starting our storyboard. We had been told that we have this lesson and next lesson to finish filming and then we have to edit. Firstly we started off by finishing our planning and knowing what we were going to do in this task. We then got onto the storyboard, we decided what we were going to do and the shots we had in mind.


This picture is the first sheet of the storyboard my group and I made, this involves five different shots and the explanation of what we want the shots to be, for example a pan around the corner. we included this information so we could look back at the storyboard so we could follow that as clearly as possible


This is the second and final picture of our completed storyboard, as I said above this also includes the information about each shot and what we want them to look like.

After we had completed our Storyboard my group and I decided that we were going to film next lesson as we didn't have to rush it and had a whole 2 hours to film, in the time we had left of this lesson we decided to negotiate the actors and finish writing our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment